Potato and Rosemary Pizza
- 1 small bulb garlic
- 5 small red skin potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, extra for pizza dough
- olive oil
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- Make garlic according to roasted garlic recipe.
- In a small pan, toss potatoes, onions and rosemary in a small amount of oil. Make sure all is well coated.
- Cook potatoes for 30 minutes or until tender.
- While potatoes are cooking make dough, you can find the recipe here.
- When dough has risen, and potatoes and garlic are ready, spread pizza dough out evenly on a cookie sheet sprinkled with corn meal.
- Cover pizza with a light coating of olive oil. If desired, top with extra rosemary.
- Spread garlic over pizza dough and cover with potatoes and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Published: Tuesday, March 6th, 2012 by Kelly