When you roast a garlic the flavor is milder than the raw version. This makes it a great spread for many different things!
- Preheat oven to 350
- Trim off the top pieces on the garlic.
- Place garlic inside a tinfoil piece big enough to wrap around the bulb.
- Cover with oil and then cover completely with tinfoil.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 30-45 minutes or until garlic is soft.
- I enjoy it spread on bread top with seasoned oil! For this I mix together a couple tablespoons of oil and a teaspoon of bread dipper seasoning. If you don't have any, a seasoning blend such as Mrs. Dash will do the trick.
Published: Monday, December 5th, 2011 by Kelly