- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1 cup very warm water
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp white sugar
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Stir well until combined.
- Cover and let stand until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll out dough onto a well floured surface. Form into pizza shape.
- Place a small amount of corn meal on cookie sheet to stop dough from sticking.
- Top with your favorite toppings.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Published: Sunday, November 6th, 2011 by Kelly