Veggie Burger Wonton Cups
To make these I use black bean burger patties that I usually have stored in the freezer. Any type of burger would work though.
- 1 pkg wonton wrappers (about 60)
- 4 veggie burger patties
- garlic aoili
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Use cooking spray to throughly coat mini cupcake pans.
- Place wonton wrappers inside cupcake holes.
- Mix together aoili and Tabasco. Place a small amount of sauce in the bottom of each wonton wrapper.
- Crumble veggie burgers into small pieces.
- Place veggie burger crumbles inside wonton shells.
- Top with cheese as desired.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until wrappers are golden brown.
Published: Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 by Kelly