submitted by: Kristy
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ginger
- 1 can cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients well until smooth.
- Use baking cups or grease muffin pan, fill half full of batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from pan and let cool.
- When cool, top with cream cheese frosting.
Published: Sunday, November 6th, 2011 by Kelly