Pear, Walnut, and Blue Cheese Flatbread
- 2 pieces of flatbread
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 Tbsp butter
- 1 small onion, sliced
- olive oil
- mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium pear sliced
- blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place walnuts on a cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- In a small fry pay melt butter and saute onions until caramelized
- Place flatbread on cookie sheet and top with oil and mozzarella cheese.
- layer pear, blue cheese, walnuts, and onions on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with arugula before serving.
Published: Wednesday, August 26th, 2015 by Kelly