Banana Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 batch peanut butter frosting
- 1 1/2 bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together ingredients for brownie batter (butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt).
- Place brownie mix in a greased 9 inch pie pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and let cool completely.
- Frost brownie with peanut butter frosting.
- Toss bananas in orange juice so they do not brown.
- Top frosting with banana slices.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Melt chocolate chips and heavy cream together. Drizzle on top of bananas.
Published: Tuesday, February 7th, 2012 by Kelly