Submitted by: Kristy
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Pour in the milk, egg, mashed banana and oil. Mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Published: Friday, July 29th, 2011 by Kelly