White Chocolate Grapes
Submitted by: Corin
For a variation for Christmas you can do a combination of red and green grapes as well as milk and white chocolate.
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 lb seedless grapes
- 1 cup salted peanuts, finely chopped
- Wash grapes and make sure they are completely dry.
- In microwave safe bowl, place chips and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted.
- Dip grapes into melted chocolate and roll in peanuts.
- Set on wax paper to dry.
Published: Monday, January 2nd, 2012 by Kelly