Submitted by: Lyndsay
This is a delicious light summer dish. To make the crepe shells see crepes on this website. Feel free to experiment with veggies in this dish, it would also be good with squash, asparagus, spinach and many more veggies!
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp dill
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp salt, divided
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped green beans
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chives (optional for garnish)
- Stir sour cream, dill, milk, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl until combined. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and heat for 3 minutes. Add zucchini, mushrooms, green beans, and corn and cook, stirring, until beginning to brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low; stir in ricotta, shredded cheese, the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring gently, until the cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- To roll crepes, place one shell on a piece of parchment paper. Spoon one-fourth of the vegetable-cheese mixture (about 3/4 cup) down the center of the crepe. Use the paper to help you gently roll the crepe around the filling. Place the crepe seam-side down on a plate. Serve each crepe topped with 2 tablespoons of the reserved sauce and chives, if desired.
Published: Saturday, July 9th, 2011 by Kelly