Swiss Chicken and Stuffing
Submitted by: Mom
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 lb Swiss Cheese
- 1 Large box Stove Top stuffing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Clean chicken breasts and place in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- In small bowl, mix together soup and milk.
- Place swiss cheese on top of the chicken and then cover with soup.
- Prepare stuffing based on package directions and layer on top of chicken.
- Bake for 90 minutes and garnish with parsley.
Published: Friday, August 12th, 2011 by Kelly