Stuffed Pepper Soup
Submitted by: Aunt Nancy
Delicious twist on the stuffed pepper dish. Also, if you are a fan of cabbage rolls, you could switch out the green peppers for cabbage. Yum!
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 2 8 oz. cans of tomato sauce
- 1 8 oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 3 beef bullion cubes
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 cups of cooked rice (set aside)
- Brown ground beef and drain well.
- Add remaining ingredients except rice.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until peppers and onions are tender (about 35 mins)
- Add rice
- Serve and enjoy.
Published: Monday, August 8th, 2011 by Kelly