- 1 10 oz. pkg frozen chopped spinach
- 3 slices bread, toasted and cubed
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp adobo seasoning (or seasoning salt)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
- Form into balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until browned.
Published: Sunday, February 12th, 2012 by Kelly