Southern Style Breakfast Potatoes
- 2 small red skinned potatoes, cubed
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring water to a boil in medium saucepan.
- Add red potatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- After the 5 minutes, add sweet potatoes and cook until all potatoes are tender or you can easily stab them with a fork.
- Heat butter in large skillet and add onions.
- Cook onions for about 5 minutes or until translucent.
- Add potatoes and cook until browned.
- Remove from heat and add spices.
Published: Sunday, August 21st, 2011 by Kelly