Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
Submitted by: Mom
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small chunks
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 10 oz. pkg biscuits
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients except for the biscuits in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
- Tear the biscuits into small pieces and add to the slow cooker, stirring gently.
- Cook an additional 30 minutes or until biscuits are fluffy and thoroughly cooked.
Published: Sunday, February 19th, 2012 by Kelly