Rolo Stuffed Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 24 Rolo candies, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix cake mix and 2 teaspoons cinnamon.
- Stir in oil, and eggs with a spoon until mix is moistened.
- In separate small bowl, mix together remaining teaspoon of cinnamon and sugar.
- Shape dough into one-inch balls.
- Flatten dough and wrap around a Rolo candy forming a ball.
- Dip top of the ball into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place dough ball on un-greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten the balls.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 9 minutes or until the edges are light golden brown.
- Cool one minute then remove from cookie sheet.
- Continue cooling on a baking rack.
Published: Monday, August 13th, 2012 by Kelly