Submitted by: Kristy
- 1 pkg white cake mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 can of cake frosting
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- candy canes (crushed)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir peppermint extract into the can of frosting.
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, oil, and eggs with a spoon until mix is moistened.
- Shape dough into one-inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten the balls.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-9 minutes or until the edges are light golden brown.
- When finished, remove cookies from oven. Cool one minute then remove from cookie sheet.
- Frost immediately while cookies are warm. Immediately top with crushed candy cane pieces.
Published: Thursday, December 29th, 2011 by Kelly