Peanut Butter Balls
These are also sometimes called buckeyes and they are one of my favorite Christmas cookies! I think that they would be delicious any time of year though.
Yield: 6 dozen cookies
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Cream the peanut butter, butter and vanilla together.
- Add the powdered sugar.
- Roll into balls about the size of a quarter.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Dunk the peanut butter balls in the chocolate, using toothpick or fork.
- Put on waxed paper or aluminum foil to harden.
Published: Sunday, August 7th, 2011 by Kelly