Submitted by: Candi
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 lb Oreos any flavor
- 1 package Candiquik milk chocolate coating**
- 1/2 lb. white chocolate
- Grind Oreos to fine powder in food processor or blender.
- Add cream cheese to cookie powder in processor and pulse until thoroughly mixed (there should be no white traces of cream cheese).
- Roll into small or large balls and place on wax-lined cookie sheet. Chill 45 minutes.
- Line two cookie sheets with wax paper.
- In microwave, melt chocolate coating. Dip balls and coat thoroughly. With slotted spoon or fork, lift balls out of chocolate and let excess chocolate drip off. Place on wax-paper-lined cookie sheet.
- In microwave, melt white chocolate. Using a fork, drizzle white chocolate over balls. Let cool.
- Store in airtight container, in refrigerator.
**If you are unable to find Candiquick, you can also make these using melted chocolate. If you place chocolate chips on a plate on top of a pot of boiling water you can melt the chocolate chips and roll the Oreo balls in the chocolate. If chocolate becomes too hot turn off boiling water until desired consistency.
Published: Sunday, December 11th, 2011 by Kelly