Olive Tapenade Pinwheels
This is a quick and easy app for any occasion. When I made them I used a jar of olive tapenade but, it is also an easy thing to make.
- olive tapenade
- feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- Roll out dough on a flat floured surface and spread tapenade evenly over it.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Roll dough in a tight circle.
- cut into pieces.
- place on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Make sure there is room between them for the dough to rise.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Published: Thursday, September 15th, 2011 by Kelly