- 1 large bunch kale, stalks removed and discarded, leaves thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced and divided
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Kosher salt
- 2 tsp honey
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 mango, diced
- 3 Tbsp shelled sunflower seeds
- In large serving bowl, add the kale, half of lemon juice, a drizzle of oil and a little kosher salt.
- Massage the kale with hands until it starts to soften and wilt (about 3 minutes) and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining lemon juice with the honey and black pepper.
- Slowly add the 1/4 cup of olive oil while whisking.
- Pour the dressing over the kale, and add the mango and sunflower seeds.
Published: Tuesday, February 21st, 2012 by Kelly