Italian Turkey Meatballs
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup of Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Tbsp dried basil
- 1/2 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp olive oil
- In a large bowl, mix together turkey, onion powder, breadcrumbs, basil, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and egg.
- Mix with your hands to combine all the ingredients.
- Roll the turkey mixture into small balls.
- Add olive oil to a frying pan.
- Add meatballs to the pan and cook over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through, turning to ensure browning on all sides.
- Remove meatballs from the pan and place on paper towels to absorb any extra grease.
Published: Thursday, February 23rd, 2012 by Kelly