Green Bean Casserole
This is the classic Campbell's recipe.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 4 cups green beans
- pepper to taste
- 1 1/3 cup French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In 1.5 quart casserole, mix soup, milk, soy, pepper, beans and 2/3 cups onions.
- Bake covered for 25 minutes, or until hot.
- Remove from oven and stir.
- Sprinkle on the remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 more minutes until onions are golden.
Published: Sunday, February 19th, 2012 by Kelly