Watermelon Cake Mix Cookies
Submitted by: Kristy
These cookies are perfect for a summer picnic!
- 1 pkg. white cake mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 20 drops green food coloring
- 1 can "Pillsbury Hot Pink Vanilla" cake frosting
- mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, oil, eggs, and food coloring with a spoon until mix is moistened.
- Shape dough into one-inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten the balls.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-9 minutes or until the edges are light golden brown.
- Cool one minute then remove from cookie sheet.
- Frost immediately while cookies are warm.
- Add chocolate chips to look like seeds. Let frosting harden.
Published: Thursday, June 27th, 2013 by Kelly