Ravioli in a Cinnamon Feta Brown Butter Sauce
- 1 pkg butternut squash ravioli
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Feta to taste
- Bring water to boil on stove in medium saucepan to cook ravioli. Follow package directions.
- In medium saute pan, melt butter over medium high heat. When butter is completely melted, add garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until butter turns brown. Add cinnamon and remove from heat.
- Mix butter sauce with ravioli.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese as desired.
Published: Sunday, January 1st, 2012 by Kelly