Chocolate Brownie Rocky Road Cupcakes
Submitted by: Marie
- 3 1/2 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped nuts (you choose what kind, I used pecans)
- 1 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350
- Put the chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water. Do not let the bowl touch the water. Stir until almost melted. Remove from the heat and let cool for about 5 minutes
- Beat in the egg, then stir in the sugar. Sift the flour into the mixture and fold in, then stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into paper liners and bake for about 17 minutes until the top has turned pale and crackly and is just firm to the touch.
Published: Sunday, August 7th, 2011 by Kelly