Chili Cheese Dip
This is a quick and easy appetizer that is always a party favorite. Sometimes when I make it I use homemade chili or vegetarian chili. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
- 1 8 oz. block of cream cheese
- 1 can chili
- 1 8 oz. bag shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat over to 350
- Spread cream cheese evenly on the bottom of a glass 9x13 pan.
- Pour chili over top of cream cheese and spread evenly.
- Srinkle with a generous layer of shredded cheese.
- Cover with tin foil and back for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Published: Wednesday, June 8th, 2011 by Kelly