Cheese Tortellini Tomato Soup
- 1 package cheese tortellini (about 9 oz.)
- 2 cans condensed tomato soup
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil
- shredded Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- In large saucepan combine the soup, broth, milk, tomatoes and seasonings. Heat through, stirring frequently.
- Drain tortellini and add to soup.
- Remove from heat.
- When ready to serve sprinkle with additional cheese if desired.
Published: Monday, January 23rd, 2012 by Kelly