Cheese Tortellini with Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Submitted by: Corin
- 1/4 lb brussel sprouts
- olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 package 3 cheese tortellini
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- shredded parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut brussel sprouts into 3rds. Layer on cookie sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, garlic and sea salt. Toss together. Cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- In small saucepan, melt butter and simmer for 5 minutes or until you see golden brown flecks. Immediately remove from heat and add tomatoes, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss sauce together with tortellini and brussel sprouts. Garnish with parmesan cheese.
Published: Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011 by Kelly