Candy Cane Popcorn
- 2 bags microwave popcorn, popped (18-20 cups)
- 1 6oz box candy canes, crushed
- 1 pkg Wilton candy melts candy cane flavor
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- Place popped popcorn in a very large bowl.
- Pour crushed candy canes on top of the popcorn.
- Melt chocolate according to instructions on the package.
- Add the peppermint extract or oil to the melted chocolate and pour over popcorn.
- Stir until all the popcorn is coated.
- Pour popcorn on wax paper and allow to harden.
- Once the popcorn has hardened, break into pieces!
Published: Thursday, November 22nd, 2012 by Kelly