Breakfast Potato Skins
- 4 medium red skinned potatoes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp onion, chopped
- 1/2 zuchinni, diced
- 2 mushrooms, diced
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- salt and pepper
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Pierce potato with fork and place in microwave. Cook for about 10 minutes or until tender.
- When cook enough to handle, scoop out the inside of the potatoes. Discard insides or save for mashed potatoes.
- In a medium fry pan add oil and then vegetables. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir together eggs, milk, salt and pepper and add to frying pan. Cook until eggs are fluffy.
- Place potato skins on a greased cookie sheet and spray skins with cooking spray.
- Spoon egg mixture into potato skins and top with cheese.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Published: Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 by Kelly