- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- Shred zucchini using a cheese grater. You should have about 2 cups.
- Wrap shredded zucchini in a clean kitchen towel. Squeeze to wring out as much moisture as you can.
- In a mixing bowl, combine zucchini and remaining ingredients, except olive oil.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- When pan is hot, add about 1/4 cup of the zucchini mixture to the pan, flattening with the back of a fork.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove pancakes to a paper-towel-lined plate to absorb the excess oil.
- Continue frying pancakes until all of the batters is used up.
Published: Monday, January 2nd, 2012 by Kelly