Vegetarian Vegetable Soup
Submitted by: Kristy
This is one of my favorite vegetable soup made from cans. The chili beans give it a perfect flavor.
- 2 small cans tomato soup
- 2 cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 2 cans chili beans, undrained
- 4 cups broth (chicken or vegetable)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- If using a slow cooker, cook on low for 4 hours.
- If using a saucepan, bring all ingredients to rolling boil and simmer for 1 hour.
Published: Sunday, October 16th, 2011 by Kelly