Tortellini and Sausage Stew
- 4 sweet Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed
- 1 can (28oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 pkg (9 oz.) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1 cup water
- Crumble sausages into a bowl and stir together with tomatoes, green beans, onion and Italian seasoning.
- Place the mixture into the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
- When there is about 20 minutes remaining, stir in tortellini, oregano, and water.
- Replace lid and continue cooking for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Published: Monday, April 16th, 2012 by Kelly