- 3 frozen uncooked shrimp, thawed and peeled
- 2 Tbsp parsley
- 2 Tbsp chopped shallots
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp white wine
- 12 oz. Fish (I use Tilapia)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 5 Tbsp bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- Food process shrimp, parsley, shallots, lemon juice, wine, salt, and pepper.
- Place mixture in small bowl with 3 Tbsp. bread crumbs.
- Pat fillets dry and place in greased 8x8 pan.
- Spoon stuffing mixture over fillets.
- Combine remaining breadcrumbs (2 Tbsp) with butter and sprinkle over filets.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
Published: Monday, May 23rd, 2011 by Kelly