Strawberry Spinach Salad
Submitted by Kristy "This is a perfect summer salad"
- 12 oz. baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 pint strawberries, (quartered)
- 1 small red onion (optional)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- Toss all ingredients into a salad bowl.
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk together.
- Dress the salad right before serving.
Published: Saturday, May 21st, 2011 by Kelly