Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
- 6 medium stalks rhubarb chopped
- 2 cups hulled and sliced strawberries
- 1/2 granulated sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 unsalted butter, melted
- In square glass baking dish combine strawberries and rhubarb.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- In small bowl combine all topping ingredients.
- Layer topping over fruit mixture in baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until top is crispy.
Published: Friday, July 29th, 2011 by Kelly