Strawberry Delight Pound Cake
Submitted by: Joannie
- 1 family size frozen pound cake
- 1 large & 1 small strawberry Jello
- 3 cups water - 2 hot and 1 cold
- frozen strawberries with juice
- 3 or 4 small cans vanilla pudding
- 8 oz cool whip
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- Cut pound cake into bite size pieces.
- Layer in serving bowl.
- Mix Jello with hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Add cold water and continue to stir.
- Add thawed strawberries with juice and pour over pound cake.
- Pour canned vanilla pudding on Jello.
- Mix 8 oz cool whip with drained, crushed pineapple and add to top.
Published: Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 by Kelly