Spinach Dip Bread Bowl
This is an easy and creative way to serve spinach dip. I made them with garlic and butter crescent rolls to give them an extra kick. Makes about 4 dozen mini cups.
- 3 small packages crescent rolls
- Grease cupcakes pans (mini cupcakes pans are best to make small bite sized cups).
- Remove crescent from package and leave in a roll. Cut small circles from the end of the roll.
- Flatten out the small piece of dough and press into cupcake tin. (Remember, dough rises so you want them to be thin.)
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow bread to cool and then fill with spinach dip.
Published: Monday, September 19th, 2011 by Kelly