Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Submitted by: Jenn
Sure to be a party favorite. When I am making this for a party, i usually put it in a small crock pot and turn it on when the guests arrive. Best served with pita, tortilla chips or even veggies.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Lightly grease a small baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise,Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Published: Tuesday, August 9th, 2011 by Kelly