These sand cups are prefect for a summer party. Top with decorations to give the look of a beach. Some suggestions include paper umbrellas, gummy fish, gummy sharks, and gum balls. Get creative!
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 8 oz. whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pkg. crushed vanilla wafers
- 8-10 clear 7oz. cups
- Pour milk into a bowl and add pudding mix.
- Beat with whisk until well blended, about 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in whipped topping and half of the crushed cookies.
- Place 1 tablespoon crushed cookies into the bottom of each cup.
- Fill cups 3/4 full with pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining crushed cookie.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Published: Monday, February 20th, 2012 by Kelly