Rosemary Ricotta Bread
Add honey and rosemary to taste.
- 1 french baguette, sliced
- olive oil
- 1 4 oz container ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp rosemary
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix together ricotta, honey and rosemary.
- Coat one side of each slice with olive oil using a pastry brush.
- Place on a cooking sheet, olive oil side down. Toast for 5-6 minutes, until the bread just begins to turn golden brown.
- Spoon ricotta mixture on bread, olive oil side up.
Published: Monday, October 28th, 2013 by Kelly