Red Velvet Cookies
- 1 pkg red velvet cake mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 can of cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, oil, and eggs with a spoon until mix is moistened.
- Shape dough into one-inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten the balls.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-9 minutes or until the edges are light golden brown.
- Cool one minute then remove from cookie sheet.
- Frost immediately while cookies are warm.
- Allow cookies to cool and frosting to harden.
Published: Monday, August 13th, 2012 by Kelly