Quick Eggdrop Soup
Submitted by: Uncle Kevin
Serve with: Chinese fried noodles or crackers
- 1 package Mrs. Grass's Chicken Noodle Soup
- 3 scallions chopped
- 2 large eggs
- Make the Mrs. Grass's soup according to the package adding 5 cups of water instead of the usual 4 cups.
- Add the scallions to the soup mix before it boils.
- Scramble the eggs in a bowl.
- After the soup is finished cooking,drizzle the egg into the soup with a fork, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat immediately after all of the eggs are in the soup.
Published: Saturday, May 21st, 2011 by Kelly