- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 9 cups Crispix cereal
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Combine peanut butter, butter and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
Microwave for one minute then stir to blend all ingredients thoroughly. Add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- Stir well.
- Place Crispix in a very large bowl.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the cereal and toss evenly, making sure all the cereal gets a good coating.
- Place the powdered sugar in a large zip-lock type plastic bag.
- Add the coated cereal mixture to the bag in small batches.(Leave enough room to shale the cereal.
- Shake the bag vigorously to evenly coat each piece of the puppy chow with powdered sugar.
- Once the mixture is fully coated, place in a large serving bowl.
- Coat any additional pieces by shaking the mixture in the powdered sugar filled bag. Add powdered sugar to the bag as needed until all the mixture is coated.
Published: Wednesday, January 11th, 2012 by Kelly