Submitted by: Kristy
This is a great low-fat alternative to pumpkin pie. I like to eat it with graham cracker crumbs and a dollop of whipped cream. Also, for an even lighter version use skim milk and sugar free pudding mix.
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Stir together dry pudding mix and spices.
- Stir in milk and whisk for one minute.
- Stir in pumpkin.
- Chill for one hour.
Published: Wednesday, June 22nd, 2011 by Kelly