Pumpkin and Chocolate Muffins
Submitted by: Grandma Mc
These muffins are low-fat, cholesterol free and packed with carotenoids (the orange pigments in fruits and veggies that turn into vitamin A in your body). They are easy to make and perfect for a sweet treat or a twist on breakfast.
Serving Size: 2 mini-muffins - 2 grams fat, 91 calories, 1 gram protein, 0 mg cholesterol, 24 mg calcium, 161 mg sodium, 1 gram fiber
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl mix pumpkin and dry mix until all is moist.
- Fill each tin with about 2 Tbs of mixture.
- Bake 350 degrees for 10-17 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from pan and place on wire rack.
- Optional: Dust with powdered sugar.
Published: Wednesday, June 22nd, 2011 by Kelly