Prefect for fall. I like to make this with spaghetti squash rather than pasta sometimes. Just heat the spaghetti squash in the oven and then serve topped with alfredo sauce.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb cooked and drained pasta
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a medium sauce pan.
- Add garlic and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add all ingredients, except for pasta, into saucepan.
- Heat until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm over pasta
Published: Sunday, November 6th, 2011 by Kelly