Rancher Steak Rub Potatoes
This recipe is very versatile. You will notice I haven't put portions because I make it different every time.
- redskin potatoes
- Wildtree roasted garlic grapeseed oil
- Preheat oven to 400
- Dice potatoes.
- Place potatoes in a baking pan and lightly coat and toss with oil.
- Sprinkle with steak rub and toss the potatoes again to make sure they are evenly coated.
- Use as mich or as little spice depending on how much flavor you would like.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake for 30 minutes. (I like mine crispy so I stir them up and then put them back in uncovered to make sure they are crispy.)
Published: Monday, August 31st, 2015