Portabella Mushroom Fajitas
A delicious vegetarian treat! Dress them up with lime juice, avocado, salsa, sour cream or anything else you can think of!
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 medium portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 6-8 tortilla shells
- 1 Tbsp red wine vine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- dash of salt and pepper
- Slice all vegetables.
- Combine marinade ingredients in separate bowl.
- Marinade mushrooms for 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute garlic in oil.
- add peppers and onions and saute until peppers begin to soften.
- combine mushrooms and any remaining marinade and saute until vegetables are a desired softness.
- Serve in warm tortillas with your choice of toppings.
Published: Saturday, January 10th, 2015